Rasen Sports ITT #2

6 January 2017

The second ITT was held at the Ceremonial Road. I have only ridden once since Bahrain and really was not fit for a race. I just did it to earn some points for Royal Air Maroc Championship. It was really windy and with Ceremonial Road, you will have a long stretch of both the tailwind and headwind. I was planning to ride slightly above my FTP at 160w but could only managed 157w average for the 18 km time trial. I was happy with my effort considering I the non existence of training I did in the last month. My 33:08 timing put me in the 9th place of my category.

Result HERE

You cant hope for a result if you have not done anything to earn it. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kamus Loghat Muar / Tangkak

Triclub Doha Aquathlon 8

Hujan Emas di Qatar