Rotterdam Marathon 2017

This race was in my bucket list for a long time. It is known for being one of the fastest courses in Europe, great atmosphere and very well organized. What's more, my old friend Joost from DBRC lives just outside of Rotterdam. I badly need a PB in marathon so I put triathlon on hold for three months and focus on running.
 
I was targeting a sub 3:30 but could not hold the effort after half marathon. But I did get a PB by 1 minute. I did what I came here to do, so no complain.
 
The race was perfect. I cannot find any flaws to it. I would encourage anyone to do this race. The city is fantastic, and very easy to get to from Amsterdam by rail. I also took the opportunity to visit beautiful cities of Den Haag and Deflt after the race. 
  




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kamus Loghat Muar / Tangkak

Triclub Doha Aquathlon 8

Hujan Emas di Qatar