Lost (A sequel to 'Guiding lights')

Imagine... all this while you think you live in abundance. Life has been good, to some even live like royalties. We take all that for granted. All that glitters come so easy we forget to appreciate all the little things we have.. not until the law of gratitude takes it 360 degree turn.

Happiness can come in various of ways... one can have money, status, materials and all sort of other 'hardwares' of happiness. But believe me even the money from all piggy banks around the world wont buy happiness.. not without someone you can share them with... i am talking about friends.

For so long i dont care what others think about me.. and i dont need to work hard to attract and keep my friends close. I believe im a good person and i will attract good people. God has always blessed me with good friends every where i go. I really treasure them. But i guess my magic doesnt work here, in this corner of Borneo. Living in this strange place, alone, making me nuts.

Just as i thought i still have my 'modjo'.. i realised i am all alone.. and lost.. to myself i dedicated this song.. I am all that i have......




You are just a grain of sand see how insignificance you are to the whole universe



LOST - Michael Buble


I can't believe it's over
I watched the whole thing fall
And I never saw
the right man was on the wall
If I don't land
Days were slipping past
That the good things never last
That you were crying
Summer turned to winter
And the snow it turned to rain
And the rain turned into tears upon your face
I hardly recognized the girl you are today
And god I hope it's not too late
It's not too late
'Cause you are not alone
I'm always there with you
And we'll get lost together
Till the light comes pouring through
'Cause when you feel like you're done
And the darkness has won
Babe, you're not lost
When your worlds crashing down
And you can't bear to fall
I said, babe, you're not lost
Life can show no mercy
It can tear your soul apart
It can make you feel like you've gone crazy
But you're not
Things have seem to changed
There's one thing that's still the same
In my heart you have remained
And we can fly fly fly away
'Cause you are not alone
And I am there with you
And we'll get lost together
Till the light comes pouring through
'Cause when you feel like you're done
And the darkness has won
Babe, you're not lost
When the worlds crashing down
And you can not bear to crawl
I said, baby, you're not lost
I said, baby, you're not lost

Comments

ninut said…
Who said you lost your modjo. that is just the depression symptoms of Miri, after 3 months. (been there, done that). dont worry.

cause babe, you got me!
you got me!
you got me!
whitelighter said…
huarghhh.. yes i remember how u were when i was in lumut.. thanks darl..
Harteeny said…
Loneliness in Miri, been there, done that, and repeating it over and over again.

still alive. Alhamdulillah. :)

don't worry, this comes and goes. don't focus on it, keep yourself busy. with Fun things, not only Work :P

pandai2 je bagi nasihat... hihi.
whitelighter said…
haha thanks tini.. kalau kat JB best ek.. bosan2 leh lepak danga bay ke.. tak pun drive masuk singapore..
chell said…
waaahhh.. i didnt know that u r soooo lonely in miri.. heheheh... well.. as the time goes by, u will overcome your loneliness.. trust me..
whitelighter said…
yeah i guess you're right Chell.. as time goes by..
Anonymous said…
Haaaa.. feel lonely?
Just keep yourself busy with something, anyway u should be grateful for experiencing in other places. This will be your great memories after all.

We still in the prosperous and flourishing country.. Think about others who live in anguish without foods?
ZulNazri said…
don't be afraid of loneliness because only when you are alone you can learn more about yourself and finding yourself. Anyway, someone like you won't be lonely for long. cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Kamus Loghat Muar / Tangkak

Triclub Doha Aquathlon 8

Hujan Emas di Qatar