Busy Bee

I had been really busy lately. I thought I could catch some breath after taking a break from my studies, but nope, no chance. I have many high priority tasks at work and I sometime don't know which one is more important, and cant seem to concentrate to complete one at a time. I hate complaining, but I do sometime feel like screaming my heart out and bang my head on a wall. People say stress and problem makes you creative, but at the moment it is far from true.

Ok time to prioritise and concentrate. This too will pass.

Being busy, I almost forgot I only have a month to end my bachelorhood. I forgot to get nervous. I should, shouldn't I? 

Comments

puteri said…
nope. u shldn't. u should enjoy every moment left. live life to the fullest, remember?

and yes, you will have a wonderful life in that new world you are about to enter... oh yeahh... pray for that darling! :)
k-riey said…
oohh.. busy nak kawen laa nih.. hehehe.
squid said…
hey..

hang in there. take a short breather.. take a step back and try to analyze everything logically in terms of priority..

i'm facing the same problem too (i'm not facing my end of bachelorhood though!! haha..)

sometimes we lose control of our lives and what's going on - but as long as we have faith in the One who is - we'll be fine.

=)

Popular posts from this blog

Kamus Loghat Muar / Tangkak

Triclub Doha Aquathlon 8

Hujan Emas di Qatar