2010 a year full of blessings

2010 for me is all about Zachary. Everything else seems to revolve around his arrival in my life. I always relive the moment when our little angel was born. The experience was, all I can say is beyond words.

2010 has been a great year for us, even the bad things like failing my masters dissertation (for the second time) and not settling well at work to the point of me being shown ‘the exit door’ by my former department manager were actually blessings in disguise. GOD works in mysterious ways. Sometimes HE takes something from you so you can get something else, BETTER. I was not happy with my previous job so I applied for transfer and ended up in a new department with better position, better office (I have my own office on 25th floor overlooking the Corniche and Doha Bay), a great boss and doing exciting job. And to complete my career change, we also moved to a new house at Al Kharatiyat. It is a smaller but nicer house in a beautiful compound with lots of trees and great amenities.

We did not travel as much as we would’ve desired last year, because of the restrictions that came with the baby’s arrival. But we did go home several times. We celebrated Eid with our families in Malaysia and I went home twice alone for my masters (and once for an interview). But we did go to Europe once last year, to Greece. We had a week of holiday in Athens and Santorini during Eid ul Adha holidays. It was so far the best holiday experience for me personally and I am sure to Hani as well. We also went home for two weeks during Christmas and New Year and had mini cuti-cuti Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur, Kuching and Melaka.

You want to spend every minute with your loved ones when you have a family of your own. Hani and Zach were in Malaysia for a month during Ramadan while I was in Doha. I must say that it was harder than I thought considering how independent I was before. I thank ALLAH for blessing me with a beautiful family and looking forward for a new member in 2011.

2010 really was a year full of blessings for me. ALHAMDULLILAH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kamus Loghat Muar / Tangkak

Triclub Doha Aquathlon 8

Hujan Emas di Qatar