Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2013 POSTPONED

Oh my GOD, this news just in today. SCKLM will be postponed to 29 September due to the haze in Malaysia. Is this really meant to be? I cannot believe it. I could very well go back to Malaysia and participate in the race at the end of September. I have another issue though. I will be running in the Melbourne Marathon on 13 October, just 2 weeks after SCKLM. A to make it worse, I have New York Marathon on 3rd November. I don't know if it is a good idea, but I could take SCKLM as a really long LSD, go all out in Melbourne and just enjoying the New York Marathon. 



Matjoe said…
Balik je la bro.

Popular posts from this blog

Kamus Loghat Muar / Tangkak

Catatan Buat Encik (A Note for my late father)

Ironman Malaysia 2017