Road to Munich 2013: 34 days to go - LSD at UTM

I dad a great LSD session at my alma mater, University of Technology, Malaysia campus this morning. My heart rate and pace suffered from the hilly route. The highest point was the Observatory station hill at 126m. I am totally loving the change of scenery. It is so green and peaceful here. I forgot how beautiful UTM campus was. The campus is perfect for marathon training. The sprawling campus is perfect for LSD. Then there are many hilly terrain for hill training, nice flat loop around Lingkaran Ilmu for tempo and the spanking new stadium for track intervals. They also have a new olympic size swimming pool and gymnasium for cross training. They should be doing really well in the MASUM meet with all the facilities.


I have recovered well from my half marathon last week, apart from a slight pain at the side of my right knee, I supposed at the point where the IT band connects with the knee. I hope it will heal completely before my next race this Saturday.



LSD @ UTM by Syafei at Garmin Connect - Details

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kamus Loghat Muar / Tangkak

Triclub Doha Aquathlon 8

Hujan Emas di Qatar