Sendiri Kembor Sendiri Kemas (You Make the Mess You Tidy Up) by Zachary Andika

I was so bored. My life is full of predictable mundane events.  As adventurous as I am I'd like to try something new every day.  My favourite pastime is 'Pick and Chew'. You know the one where you pick things up from the floor and taste them. Sometime I found food, but most of the time the stuff that I put in my mouth aren't edible like plastic, paper, dried leaf etc. I want to make my favorite pastime more fun and rewarding. So one day I opened the refrigerator, pick a bag of my favourite coco crunch cereal and emptied its content across our living area. This way, the floor will be full of my favourite chocolate cereal and I was guaranteed that the stuff I picked from the floor taste good and edible.

1st you empty a bag of cereal
2nd Bon appetite

This is so much fun. I pick and eat for ages, then I realised that Papa will come home soon. He will definitely hates it if he found out that the house is in such a mess. I don't want to trouble mama as she is not as mobile as she has to carry my baby sister around in her belly all the time. So I went to the store, pick the vacuum cleaner and clean the mess up my self. But too bad the vacuum cleaner wasn't functioning. I don't know what was wrong with it. Maybe Papa should get a new one.


Comments

Anonymous said…
dear sharm, ive checked ur blog evday 4 new entry, always disappointed... finally today ada new entry. Ive been addicted w ur blog since i "accidentally" stumble into it trying to find something.. U hv a gift 4 writing. Luv ur style - i shed a tear when ur fren passed away, i symphatise w u over ur nostalgia w ur atuk's house etc... Today, it made me smile over Zachary's antique. Keep on writing, akak akan check setiap masa.
whitelighter said…
To Anonymous Akak
Wow I did not realised i have such an avid follower. I am humbled by your comment. I know didnt write as frequent as i wanted and would try to write more regularly from now on. Once agan Thank you very much

Popular posts from this blog

Kamus Loghat Muar / Tangkak

Triclub Doha Aquathlon 8

Hujan Emas di Qatar