Flights waiting

I just receive e-tickets from my agent today.

My flight itinerary is as follows:

Flight : MH1034 Malaysia Airlines
Date : 30 October 2008
Destination : JHB - KUL
Depart : 0700
Arrive : 0745
Class : C

Flight : GF281 Gulf Air
Date : 30 October 2008
Destination : KUL - BAH
Depart : 1040
Arrive : 1345
Class : C

Flight : GF514
Date : 30 October 2008
Destination : BAH - DOH
Depart : 1700
Arrive : 1745
Class : C


They booked me business class seat on all flights. Sleeper seats on Gulf Air looks great. This will help me to snooze my way on the 8 hours journey to Bahrain. I cannot ask for more.

So if want to bid farewell to me, you are most welcomme to do so..

Oh yes they even booked me return flights back to Malaysia in December. This year not next! Yes, offcourse they put me in business. I may not use the return tickets. They bought them simply because its cheaper to buy return and for visa purposes.

So if you are looking for a recruitment agency to represent you. Think LA Recruitment.

Comments

Rush Murad said…
i already misses u when i read this entry.... :(
Nikli said…
selamat berangkat..
:(

Popular posts from this blog

Kamus Loghat Muar / Tangkak

Triclub Doha Aquathlon 8

Hujan Emas di Qatar