Survive to live

I have about a week before I leave for Doha. I feel rather jiterry and scared. Will I be okay there. Will I fit and blend well in a new environment foreign to me. I was on meebo chat with Sabrina, my good friend cum ex flat mate cum ex class mate cum ex mutual pre arranged marriange contract mate, today. She's a good motivator. I, as a big whiner as always turned to her for advice.

She advised me to be ready for a change. A Change is of the essence for a better life. With change comes uncertainties and hardship. We need to be strong to wade the tide and tribulation a change might brings and survive. But I dont want to survive, I want to live!!! She then quotes,

We need to survive to live
Amir.S, Brisbane, Oct 08


I also receive a comment on Facebook from Marlin, another close friend of mine in Australia. She says :


alahaiiii kalau brisbane boleh, takkan qatar tak leh... you kan resilient! malaysia boleh, sharm tentu boleh!
Marlin,Brisbane,Oct 08


Doha here I come




Comments

Anonymous said…
salam g,
eventhough im only roaming domestically, but i think DOHA is a best place for your future prospect.
jgn la tak confident wif yourself.. mmg le suasana kat sana tak sama.. but sharm yg aku kenal.. he loves challenges and like to discover new places. u should be allright in DOHA. Tp bila da stable kat sana.. jgn la lupa lak kat aku kat bumi malaysia ni ek.. hehehhehe...
mcm masa ko memula sampai k miri.. aku respek ko yg cepat blend in with the surrounding, yet able to coupe with the changes. d ppl, places, etc.
so, dont worry too much about going to DOHA. if i have the opportunity like you, for sure i will not think twice after decission were made.
-chell-
Rush Murad said…
wish u all the best......masuk kandang kambing mengembekkk......
Deli said…
Sharm,

just got to know that you are heading to doha. Which company?

I'm now in brunei. about 2 months.

Anyway, akhir bulan 11, aku ade interview dgn qatar gas. Interview is in london. Doa2kan aku dapat, so we can meet somewhere in Doha. hehehehe
Anton said…
Haiya...sempat ke tak nak bagi fridge magnet nih.
whitelighter said…
Chell , Rush
Thank you

Anton
Hehe haa nanti pos kan tau

Adly
Hey good luck, I see you in Qatar

Popular posts from this blog

Kamus Loghat Muar / Tangkak

Triclub Doha Aquathlon 8

Hujan Emas di Qatar