Racing against time

My supposedly last day at Shell is on 29th October 2008, but I was thinking of taking 3 days off from 27-29 October. The problem is, I only have 2 days leave left. My flight to Doha is on the 30th. Well I dont care I will fly back to JB on the 23rd and will come back to Miri. This will give me 6 days window before flying to Doha. I really want to join the rest of the Pok FC members for a diving trip in Tioman. They all will be leaving for Tioman on Thursday. My plan is to catch a morning boat to Tioman on Friday 24th Oct and return on Sunday. This is my last chance to clear up my mind and ready for a new adventure.

I only have 5 days left at the office, but I still have tons of work to do. I will try to do as much as I possibly can. This is important as I am planning to come back and rejoin this company in the future. So I have to keep my good (Well I thought so) reputation here. But how can I possibly do that when my mind is already in Tioman and blinded by a desert mirrage....... grrrrr


Feels like screaming

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kamus Loghat Muar / Tangkak

Triclub Doha Aquathlon 8

Hujan Emas di Qatar