Tak Nak Buat Lagi..

I just hate it when it happens. It happened before but not as bad as it was today. I was overslept, missed the bus and late for work. I was still managed to board the 5.45 am bus the last time I was late, though I had to do without shower and wore a very casual polo tee and jeans to work. But today I woke up at 6.34 am. I do not know how I did that. How could I managed to turned off 2 alarm clocks and continued sleeping? It must be my body clock. I usually retire at 10.30 pm and wake up at 4.45 am. But I went to bed at 12.30 am last night thanks to the late kick off of the EPL. There was no point of me rushing to catch the bus at Al-Haya which is just across the street as both busses had left at 5.45 and 5.50 am. I managed to get a cab and heading straight to the Kahramaa Parking at Al Dafna hoping to catch the 7.00 am bus. But I was 4 minutes too late. My last hope down to catch the bus from Doha Golf Club (DGC) which will leave at 7.15 am. I directed the cabbie to DGC, and the traffic was really bad. After paying 33 riyals for the cab (The driver has no change for my 50) I arrived at the DGC at 7.20 am. I missed it as well, but I was lucky, there was a coaster heading to RasGas carrying office supply and stationery that was just about to leave. I finally reached work at 8.30 am, 1 1/5 hours late.

Comments

radius-qatar said…
Bro, no late, late next time maa...6.34 tu adalah masa aku mandi utk hantar bebudak sekolah
whitelighter said…
Radius..

apa?? aku 6.34 dah nak sampai ras laffan dah.. jeles2

Popular posts from this blog

Kamus Loghat Muar / Tangkak

Triclub Doha Aquathlon 8

Hujan Emas di Qatar