What? Is it March already??

Time really flies eh. February gone so quick I did not even remember its arrival. What have I  done really. Maybe because it is the shortest month in a year. What I did in February? Hmm maybe I was too busy collecting references for my masters project and busy catching up with the workloads at work. Honestly I am still in a holiday mood. Two weeks in Kl, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and JB really spoilt me. Yes I went for that visit to Down Under fresh from the Italian Job vacation I had 2 weeks earlier. Like a drug addict, I hunger for more. I wish I could travel every month. I was planning to actually. I was intended to have a weekend getaway to some place near. A hop from Qatar. I was contemplating on visiting Abu Dhabi or Alexandria until my laptop given up on me. So without a second thought I went to an Apple store at City Centre Mall after work three weeks ago and bought myself a MacBook, CASH. What pissed me off was, my old laptop works just fine when I try to pull some files for transfer. GRRRRrrr there goes my February trip. 

Well, I had a chance to spend more time hanging out with my friends here in Qatar. Participated more in their activities and finally feel accepted. I went to the satay feast or the Red party, went bowling, attended Ramzi's and Fadzillah's farewell dinner, visited Dilla's and Shah's new born baby and enjoying sights of Doha. Thanks to Rizal for including me in his programmes (he is like the president of this fellowship) and ever willingly driving me around. Oh yeah I also met some new friends, Zaireen and Fairul. This is exactly what we need when we are away, living in a strange place among strangers.. FRIENDS. 

A part from the dust storms we experience here every now and then, the weather in Doha is perfect at the moment. I am dying to go to one of the beaches here in Qatar before it is getting too hot for any outdoor activities. Apparently there are some beautiful beaches up north but too bad I guess I am the only beach bum here. I really miss the beach and diving off course and absolutely craving for another trip..   

Dinner @ Penderosa


Dilla's & Shah's newborn son


Our fellowship


New mates Fairul and Zaireen


Wak satay

Comments

Anton said…
Yes, it's March and I want my birthday present pronto!
whitelighter said…
Anton.. hehehe adiah kat facebook je lah boleh

Popular posts from this blog

Kamus Loghat Muar / Tangkak

Triclub Doha Aquathlon 8

Hujan Emas di Qatar