TIESTO Live in DOHA



Yesterday must have been the most happening day since I land my feet in Doha. The day started with a half day work, then I had a teambuilding programme which include bowling and dinner on a dhow cruise around Doha Bay. The programme finished at 9pm.

I rushed home, quickly changed and went straight to the Intercontinental Beach for an event that I have been anxiously waiting for weeks. TIESTO LIVE in DOHA. Being a trance music lover, Tiesto is to me a creme de la creme of the industry. His music is the epitome of what trance should sounds like. He is the world's best DJ and despite all the accolades he remains humble and keep on writing great music. His performance during the 2004 Athens Olympic Opening Ceremony catapult him to a global stardom. How often do you see trance music as a background of the athlete parade? The theme song, "Traffic" was so hauntingly captivating it stuck in my head until now.

I missed both of his concerts in Malaysia in 2006 and 2008. So I am not going to miss this one. The crowd was entertained by DJ Paul Mendez during the warm up session before Tiesto taking the stage at 11pm. The already delirious crowd went wild once he starts playing. 

I am still feeling the hang over .. will update more soon. Video from last night here


More pics here

Comments

Anton said…
Pesta pesta jugak....but tagged- your it!
whitelighter said…
Anton.. huhuu baik lah
aqbary said…
ruginya aku tak ikut!

Popular posts from this blog

Kamus Loghat Muar / Tangkak

Triclub Doha Aquathlon 8

Hujan Emas di Qatar