Tendered

I submitted my tender of resignation today my team leader called me straight away. He was shocked at first. 'I thought you are happy at Shell' he said. Offcourse I am. Shell has been the best employer I work for so far. But I explained to him that this is one oppurtunity that I cannot missed. I am looking forward to come back with the experience from the gulf.

I have confirmed with Gemma that I'll start working at RasGas on 2nd November 2008. If everything goes according to plan, I will see my self on the plane to Qatar on the 30th October.

Gemma has given me her words that LA Recruitment will help me settling down with accommodation and some spending money (deductible from my first pay. That is quite a relief.

In a mean time, I just have to concentrate on finishing all the outstanding works I still have.. or would I??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kamus Loghat Muar / Tangkak

Triclub Doha Aquathlon 8

Hujan Emas di Qatar