work visa issued

Thursday 25 September 2008

I was at the Bandar Penawar Petronas station, on the way to Pyan's funeral when Gemma from LA Recruitment called. She said that my work visa is ready and I am now in a position to hand in my resignation. The thing is I really dont know when sholuld I hand in my notice. I only have to serve one month of notice. If I hand it now I may start working at Ras Gas on November 1st.

What a great news that was, but It could've come at a better timing. What an emotional roller coaster day for me..

Comments

Anton said…
Adakala kita diuji dengan berbagai dugaan. Adakah kita mengeluh sambil mengeleng kepala tanda keciwa? atau kita terima dengan lapang dada dan melihat hikmah disebalik hijab?

Popular posts from this blog

Kamus Loghat Muar / Tangkak

Triclub Doha Aquathlon 8

Hujan Emas di Qatar