Road to Munich 2013: 48 days to go - Easy Zone 1&2 HR

I will be super busy this week before my leave next week. I was also expected to stay back after work. So today I ran at 4.30 AM right after fajar prayer. It was a nice change. I haven't been running before work for more than a year. It was so refreshing and I was so energetic at work too.

My HR was stable and the run was enjoyable due to an improved weather than the weekend. I dont have much for the remaining of this week as I am already start tapering for my SAFRA Army Half Marathon next Sunday. I am just going to take it easy and cant wait to have a break from work.


Garmin Data here:

8 km zone 1&2 HR by Syafei at Garmin Connect - Details

Sure Can One Lah
Syafei

Comments

Jieshi said…
Hi Syafei,

Have a good race this Sunday! Remember to arrive and enter the race pen early as it is usually very congested and crowded before race start. See u!

Popular posts from this blog

Kamus Loghat Muar / Tangkak

Triclub Doha Aquathlon 8

Hujan Emas di Qatar